Selena is a Registered Dietitian living with celiac disease. She currently resides in Kelowna, BC and is a registrant with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia and a member of Dietitians of Canada.
As someone living with celiac disease, trust me, I understand how you feel. With my experience as a Registered Dietitian, and more importantly, my real life experience as a patient with celiac disease, I can help you.
I work one on one with my clients and offer group programs to cut through all of the digestive health confusion so individuals can, finally, discover food freedom.
- Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Craving Change facilitator
- Certified LEAP therapist (mediator release test for food sensitivities)
- Canadian Celiac Association Dietitian: Central Okanagan Chapter
Additional Digestive Health Training:
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
- The Gutting Edge
- Nutritional Genomincs
- Field to Plate Culinary Training
- Next Level Functional Nutrition