Eating out with celiac disease is one of the biggest challenges we face, wouldn't you agree?
This checklist is for you if you want to:
- Decrease the number of questions you need to ask every time you eat out.
- Significantly reduce the risk of being 'glutened' when you eat out.
- Improve emotional well-being by reducing anxiety and fear at the family event and the meal.
- Increase your enjoyment of eating out (or, even just start going out more often).
- Teach others about the importance of safe food and preparation techniques for those with celiac disease.